Pittsburgh, PA Insurance Broker I Allied Insurance
PA Auto, Home & Life Insurance Tailored to Your Needs
Allied Insurance is a Des Moines, IA-based property, casualty, and life insurance company licensed in Pennsylvania and 33 other states. The company has both personal and business insurance products.
Founded by Harold Evans in 1929 as the ALLIED Mutual Automobile Association, the company is now a subsidiary of Nationwide Insurance. Nationwide is licensed for business in every state but Vermont, New Hampshire, Hawaii, and Louisiana.
Allied offers a variety of personal insurance options such as:
• Auto Insurance – Allied Insurance provides all the standard coverages found in a PA auto insurance policy like Liability, Medical, Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage, and Personal Injury Protection. Comprehensive and Collision coverages are optional unless the vehicle is financed. Basic Loss of Use coverage is also available to cover a claims-related need for a rental car. The company’s On Your Side Rewards include Accident Forgiveness, Good-As-New coverage that helps cover the difference between the amount owed on the vehicle and its actual cash value at the time it was totaled, Roadside Assistance, and a Deductible Savings Reward for safe driving.
• Powersports Insurance – Allied Insurance’s Powersports Insurance covers recreational vehicles, motorcycle insurance, boat insurance, snowmobiles, and other vehicles.
• Home Insurance – Allied has Pittsburgh area homeowners covered in the event of a total loss with a very flexible home insurance policy and a wide range of discounts and credits. Renters can have any claims-related stolen or damaged contents insured with an Allied Insurance Renters Policy. Condominium Insurance and Inland Marine insurance are also available.
• Life Insurance – Allied Insurance can help you decipher what kind of life insurance is appropriate for the needs of you and your family.
• Personal Umbrella Insurance and Protection – The Allied Extra allows policyholders to bundle their PA home and auto insurance policies with the incentive of extra coverages, a single deductible, and other money saving benefits. Allied also has a Personal Umbrella Insurance policy with increased liability limits to minimize the threat of lawsuits.
The company also serves the insurance needs of Pittsburgh area businesses with commercial products like:
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• Commercial Property Insurance
• General Liability Insurance
• Business Umbrella Insurance
Allied Insurance Customer Reviews – Pittsburgh Region
“Probably the best homeowners insurance I could get for my money. Will continue to renew as long as rates stay competitive.” – Randall, Pittsburgh’s North Side
“Great team but prices are getting a little higher than they were when I signed on. “ – Jerry, Tarentum, PA
Interested in Allied Insurance? Contact Rupp and Fiore Today
One issue with Allied Insurance is there is no way to obtain an online quote at this time. If you’re interested in carrying insurance with Allied Insurance, please contact any of our locations in Greensburg, Robinson, Bethel Park, Monessen, Latrobe, Mars, North Huntingdon, New Eagle, and Trafford. Click here for a listing of our office addresses or phone or email us.