Pittsburgh, PA Insurance Broker I Donegal Insurance Group Pittsburgh
Donegal Insurance Group
Personal and Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance in Pennsylvania
The Donegal Insurance Group’s heritage dates back more than 100 years. From the company’s humble beginnings in Lancaster County’s Marietta, PA to their consistent growth through the years, Donegal has remained committed to offering competitively priced insurance coverage to its policyholders.
Comprised of a family of property and casualty insurance companies that continues to grow through constant acquisitions, the Donegal Insurance Group offers personal, farm and commercial insurance products in Pennsylvania and multiple regions throughout the United States.
Personal Insurance in Pennsylvania
In the Pittsburgh region, Donegal provides Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Personal Excess Liability (Umbrella) Insurance, Dwelling Insurance, and Boatowners Insurance. Qualifying for the company’s Account Credit Plan can significantly reduce your premium when you hold both your homeowners insurance and auto insurance with the Donegal Insurance Group.
Commercial Insurance in Pennsylvania
Through the years, the Donegal Insurance Group has gradually expanded their catalog of commercial insurance products. The company has gone on to become a regional leader for property and casualty insurance in PA thanks to a wide array of new products and coverages customized for local small to midsize businesses. Donegal’s commercial insurance in the Pittsburgh area includes:
• Businessowners Insurance – Covers your business property, its contents, and offers liability coverage as well.
• “BOP Select” Businessowners Insurance – Offers specialized coverages to businesses with over 60 classes of businesses eligible.
• Tradesman’s Advantage Contractors’ Insurance – An insurance solution for artisan contractors with property and contents coverage as well as liability coverage.
• Commercial Package Policy – Flexible and customizable insurance coverage for businesses and enterprises that don’t fit into the specialized business owners, BOP select, or Tradesman’s programs.
• Commercial Automobile Insurance – Provides liability and physical damage insurance coverage for a single vehicle or a fleet of vehicles used by your business.
• Commercial Excess Liability (Umbrella) Insurance – Provides businesses with an additional layer of coverage that exceeds what’s offered by other commercial policies.
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Compensates employees for medical expenses and lost wages incurred following a work-related injury. Donegal rewards employers with good safety records by returning portions of the premiums they’ve paid.
• Employment Practices Liability – Helps small to medium sized business prevent or defend against allegations of discrimination based on race, age or gender, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination.
• Liquor Liability Insurance – Protects businesses that either sell or distribute alcohol.
• Contractor’s Errors and Omissions – Protects eligible trade contractors who are deemed liable for impaired or damaged property resulting from unintended faulty workmanship, materials, or design.
• Commercial Loss Control Services – Provides materials, recommendations, strategies, and programs intended to improve workplace safety.
• Commercial Group Programs – Allows members of a variety of Chamber of Commerce organizations to participate in group-based business insurance plans as part of their membership.
• Commercial Premium Audit Services – A review of each policyholders operation and records to assess risk exposure and coverage needed.
Interested in the Donegal Insurance Group? Contact Rupp and Fiore Today
If you’d like to learn more about the Donegal Insurance Group, or any of our other insurance carriers, contact Rupp and Fiore Insurance Management today for a consultation. With Pittsburgh area offices located in Robinson, Greensburg, Bethel Park, Monessen, Trafford, North Huntingdon, Mars, New Eagle, and Latrobe, we are easily accessible throughout the region. Click here to see our office addresses, contact numbers, and e-mail addresses.