- Ownership, maintenance or use of premises
- Operations conducted on or off the premises
- Written Contracts and agreements
- Products manufactured, sold & distributed
- Completed Operations
- Personal Injury
- Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments on job site
(*These coverage’s are all subject to definition & exclusions.)
[/one_third] [two_third_last] Rupp & Fiore’s commercial general liability forms are extremely broad in coverage. Each coverage form insures bodily injury and property damage liability exposures of a variety of different businesses, enterprises, and ventures. The broad nature of the forms eliminate the need to select and group specific hazards which often would create gaps in coverage’s.
The General Liability coverage’s are normally written on an occurrence basis however certain risks may be written on a claims made basis.