[one_third]Coverage’s Provided:

  • Building
  • Contents/Personal Property
  • Personal Property of Others
  • Business Interruption (Time Element)
  • Extra Expense
  • Business Owners Policy
[/one_third] [two_third_last]
Rupp & Fiore can provide policies, forms and endorsements for all commercial property programs under either a mono line property coverage form or a commercial package coverage form. (CPP) There are no limitations as respects eligibility for a commercial coverage form, however pricing may vary based on classification, building construction and fire protection.

The basic coverage provides coverage against fire, lightning, explosion, windstorm, hail, smoke, aircraft, vehicle damage, riot or civil commotion, vandalism, collapse, and sprinkler leakage. There are a number of coverage forms providing additional coverage’s on a broad form or special cause of loss form policy.

Additional Information, please call: 724.861.0300